How To Find Website Passwords in Opera
- Open the Opera app, go to the Opera menu and choose Settings.
- Click on the Privacy and Security on the left.
- Then click Manage saved passwords under the Password section and and the Password Manager will open.
- The passwords will be hidden by dot marks. To see them, click on the Show button (Opera will ask you to enter your Windows login password).
- Once is entered, the password will be revealed.
This method works only to reveal passwords are stored in Opera.
An alternative method is to download a utility called Operapassview.
Please leave your comments below with your thoughts.