How To Find Website Passwords in Internet Explorer
Note: this method works only with Internet Explorer 10 or later versions
- Open the Internet Explorer app, click Internet Options and then the Content Tab.
- Under AutoComplete, click on Settings.
- The AutoComplete Settings will open, and click on Manage Passwords (This will open the Windows Credential Manager in control panel).
- Click of the dropdown arrow of the password you want to reveal.
- The passwords will be hidden by dot marks. To see them, click on the Show button (you will be asked you to enter your Windows login password).
- Once is entered, the password will be revealed.
This method works only to reveal passwords are stored in Internet Explorer 10 or therafter.
An alternative method is to download a utility called IEpassview.
Please leave your comments below with your thoughts.