How To Find Website Passwords in Chrome
Previously I have covered how to find website passwords in Safari. This article covers how to find website passwords in Chrome. So let’s get started.
- Open the Chrome app, go to the hamburger icon at the top right and choose Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- Under Passwords and forms, click Manage passwords (a dialogue will appear with a list of your saved passwords).
- In the dialogue that opens, the Saved passwords section shows all of your saved passwords.
- The passwords will be hidden by dot marks. To see them, click on the Show button (Chrome will ask you to enter your Windows login password).
- Once is entered, the password will be revealed.
This method works only to reveal passwords are stored in Chrome.
An alternative method is to download a utility called Chromepass.
Please leave your comments below with your thoughts.